Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too Tired

So I'm on the third day of the first phase of the Nutrition Program cleanse. I'm having to map out my schedule for eating every day which is a trip. What I've noticed is that if I don't get a good amount of sleep (let's say 7-8 hours) I really feel it the next day whereas usually I just up my intake of fruit and refined sugar to burn through some of those low energy moments. Today would be a tired day. Very tired day. Oh well, what do you do? I suspect I'll not do much here at the front desk for the next hour and a half and then eat an egg and fruit as a snack so I can power up for yoga teaching tonight.

Tomorrow I'll still eat a little regular food and then Sat-Mon I'll just be on the powder mix and two types of broth. That should be an interesting experience fo sho.

No comments: