Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Aquarium Life

On living public:

Blogging is an interesting sensation. I've been going a bit deeper the past few days into some of my "weird" philosophies and theories and there's a moment where I think, "Hmm, do I want to put this out in a public place?". After all, anyone can read this. But on reflection I suspect most people have a good portion of odd theories floating around in their heads so I'd rather get mine out so you know who you're dealing with when you deal with me. I've never been a "cards too close to my chest" kind of guy, I guess. Privacy isn't that important to me. Space and time of my own is but people not knowing what I do in that space or time isn't. That's an important differentiation. Also, blogging about the weird shit is the most fun so why stop?

Blog organization:

I have decided that I'm going to start labeling my posts so that readers can more easily gain access to the areas that interest them. Please let me know what I can do to offer better usability.

Music updates:

I don't believe I've mentioned it here yet but I'm working on a new music recording project with Todd from Avenpitch (I used to play keyboards in AP a few years back). We're focusing on doing a few singles a year. I recorded most the vocals for our first cut last night and had a blast! I think they're some of the better vocals I've done and the song's a lot of fun. We'll do touch up vocals next Monday and then I'll take a month off recording to help out with the Nutrition Program at Corepower before we dive into track two. Definitely keep you posted.

That's all I've got.

DND

No comments: