Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where Did Mr. Mississippi Go?

Hey, sorry I've been away for most the past week. I've been training in a dude at reception so I don't have time to post then and I've been very busy the rest of the day at work and in the evening with yoga. I'm sure I'll get better engaged right quick.

I'll be leading a yoga "transitions from C1 to C2" workshop in Eden Prairie this Sunday, so that's exciting! Also, I don't recall if I mentioned it or not but I'm going to Mexico for a week in mid-April to do an advanced Teacher Training with esteemed teacher Lisa Richards. Very stoked about that! My major aim in life these days is to get better better better at the practice and teaching of yoga. It's a lot of fun!

Also, we'll be laying the last round of vocals on "Coolio Julio" this Saturday which will complete the first St. Anthony Falls single. I've also got some neat Ka-baalim stuff in the works. Definitely busy and good life.

Now I've got to leave for an hour and a half restorative yoga class.

Very best,

DND

No comments: