Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring!

I was able to ride my bike into work today! This is very exciting as it's been far too long since I was able to do that. Of course, I didn't think to check my tires which had lost a bit of air over the winter. Hopefully I didn't fuck up the rims too much. Fortunately we're supposed to have a bike pump in the basement at work so I can fill up before I go home tonight.

There are really few things more exciting than the fresh joy one feels during the first good weather of the year in Minnesota. I've been doing a shit ton of yoga and between that and the lag-time of daylight savings time I haven't had quite the puddle-jumping first adventures in Spring that I'd hope, but I've still been enjoying the heck out of it.

And that's really all I've got today. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm planning on banging out the next part to my yoga playlist tomorrow, so y'all can look forward to that one.

Best!

DND

No comments: