Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Liquid Days

Wow, definitely an intense experience moving through the three day detox cleanse of only broth and protein drinks. Liquid diet is an interesting experiment but it certainly ain't sustainable. Definitely noticed that my energy was lower Sat-Mon (the three liquid days). I'm back on food today and can tell the difference. That said, getting in really deep with eating also helped to get me in pretty deep with some firmly entrenched psychological issues that have been bugging me since I was a wee lad.

Tomorrow I move on to the food testing phase where I can introduce foods that I haven't had since before the first phase of testing and see how they hit me. I'm going to start with soy. According to the blood type deal, soy's supposed to be good for me. I hope it is as it supplies a lot of my protein and also I loves me some soy goodiness.

DND

No comments: