Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Job

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted - life's been very busy and very good.

Big news: Friday is my last day at the law firm, as of next week I'll be making my living as a yoga studio manager! Yep, my friends, you read that right!

Minnetonka will be getting a brand-spanking new Corepower Yoga late June / early July and I'll be captain-ing the vessel! I'll have more info later, but I wanted to let everyone know now why I've fallen off the face of the planet!

Also, I'm doing sound/music for a 10 minute play, it debuts Wednesday at the Bedlam. More info on that during the day today.

Be well,

David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig! Hope it's all going well for ya!

Anonymous said...

I just happened on your blog and was wondering if I could get some advice - I want to do one of the monthlong, 200-hour teacher trainings in Costa Rica or the Bahamas or somewhere like that. I looked into sivananda but I prefer power vinyasa. Do you have recommendations about programs I should look into? Could I still teach vinyasa if I trained in sivananda?